Friday, August 28, 2009

The List

Over the years when I was younger, I developed a sort of internal list of things I want to do before I die. Some of them I've done (some multiple times) and some I've yet to accomplish. And just seem strange and don't make any sense, but they are what they are.

  • Travel through Europe (yes)
  • Travel through Asia (yes, but I'd like to see more)
  • Travel through Latin America (yes)
  • See the Mayan ruins (not yet)
  • See the Aurora Borealis (not yet)
  • Fix my teeth (yes - don't laugh, that was on my list)
  • Live in a large American city (yes, clearly)
  • Be published in some form (not yet)
  • Go scuba diving (not yet - snorkeling doesn't count!)
  • Live outside the U.S. for at least one year (not yet, but working on it)
I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting I may go back an add here later. How about you?

No comments: