Thursday, August 27, 2009

In The Waiting Room

So an ex boyfriend called me up tonight, out of the blue, and wanted to meet up. I was too far away at the time to meet, but we talked for awhile, reminiscing about years ago, laughing over some of the crazy stories we share.

He expressed to me how he feels like his life isn't go anywhere, or at least in the direction he wants it to go. It really touched on a creeping feeling I've been having lately. This sort of late-twenties life crisis of "now what?"

Like, I'm just not sure what I'm doing with myself anymore. Aside from Sean and my friends, I'm really not sure where I'm going, but I have this increasing feeling like these last few years in DC are just like sitting in a waiting room... waiting for what I don't know.

Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

1 comment:

Phillip B said...

Yes. My life feels exactly like that.