Sunday, January 28, 2007

Love on Ice!

To see our happy fun skating trip last night, click here!

To recap the weekend, I went to Banana Cafe with Phillip and Fernando, for " a few drinks" which somehow tunred into Remington's, followed by Be Bar. A very odd mixture of atmospheres. Nevertheless, I love Be Bar - it's like Halo with a dance floor. And god knows we need more classy gay bars in this town, so I am glad to see the trend of places that are upscale as opposed to the graveyard that is 17th St.

So last night was a night of ice skating with my boyfriend and good friends, Lebanese food, and mischief :) Today, I hung around with Sean, mostly staying in since the cold has been bothering me, though we did venture down to Mei Wah for lunch.

"Sean and Myself"

"'Norma!" LOL!

No comments: