Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Well, this morning after getting my extra hour of sleep thanks to Daylight Savings Time, I've been obsessed with YouTube... it's great! I've been fidning all the Halloween specials from when I was a kid. You can find pretty much anything there, it seems.

Last night I went to a friend-of-a-friend's Halloween party in Georgetown with Margo (as a Mod Girl), Fred (as the Grim Reaper), Crystal, and Marc (as a Banana). Here are the pictures from last night I took. There was a ice luge for shots, the cops getting called, some drunk girl puking on my shoe... yep, just like high school all over again!

I almost forgot, there was another costume party (the pics can be seen here) last Saturday, that I went to with Fernando and Charlotte. I'm telling you, this year is the most drawn-out Halloween ever, which is good because it ranks I think as one of my favorite holidays. It's all about just having fun. I guess I left out a whole week since my last post. Let's see.. last Tuesday was the annual High Heel race on 17th St. I met Fernando at Halo and was pretty lit before the race even began. I went to 80's night at Cobalt and danced until way way late. I'd forgotten how good Annie's cheeseburgers can be at 2 AM. And bonus - I met a boy who I am actually meeting up with for a date tonight! We'll see how that goes...

No comments: