Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat Stroke

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Since my last entry a lot and yet nothing has happened. The last week has been so hot and humid I'm afraid to veture far outside. Heat like this (100 degrees today) makes me lethargic. The usual has happened: I've been going out during the week, working by day. I finally (speaking of heat) saw the global warming movie "An Inconvenient Truth" with Fred and Margo on Saturday. I'm still not sure if I would say, "run out and see it!" but it was a very interesting - and very scary- documentary.
Sunday I went to Eastern Market in Capital Hill, Raven's apartment, and had brunch on the back patio of Mr. Smith's in Georgetown, drinking in the shade because it's the best way to pass a hot lazy Sunday afternoon.
OH, and how could I forget the best part of recent news: DC is apparently in the midst of a crime emergency state, as declared by our bow-tie loving Mayor. The full story here.

No comments: