Monday, July 10, 2006

Un-bear-able News

Among this weekends activites (Halo, Omega, and Apex with Raven, Fernando and Ken), on Friday Fernando introduced me to a "bear" bar- Titan (above Dakota Cowgirl on 14th St) has a very packed "bear" night.
I'm telling you- going to a bear bar is the best diet ever. I've never felt younger, skinnier, or smoother. But all this bear stuff reminded me of a hilarious news story I read on Friday about a real bear's antics in Lake Tahoe...
Read the full news story here
"A bear cub drew a crowd of spectators at a Lake Tahoe neighborhood as it munched on barbecue-chicken-and-jalapeno pizza in the back seat of a vintage red Buick convertible. It also apparently washed it down with a swig of a Jack Daniel's mixer, some vodka, and a beer taken from a cooler, the vehicle's owner said."

No comments: