Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Week in the Life of Adam

In World Cup news (yes, it's pretty much the only sports thing I get into) Ghana defeated the Untied States today. Which is sad for me mainly because I won't get to see super-hottie Carlos Bocanegra. Oh, I am so transparent sometimes.

Tuesday night I was in rare form as I went with certain two friends/coworkers to Cobalt for their 80's night party. I accidently found myself wasted, it was absolutely embarrasing. Namely because I managed to loose my shirt on the dancefloor (fortunately I still had my over-shirt to wear home.) Ugh, Stephen made some crack about how it was probably swiped by some dirty old man who's getting his rocks off with it. And waking up to a trashed apartment (I have no idea what I was doing when I got home- it looks like I was trying to cook). The whole day at work I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. And worse, two gay guys who work downstairs recognized me from the night before. Ohhhhh the shame!

I'm feeling way better today, though the evil two-some is trying to convice me to come with them to Apex tonight. But first we are going to ckeck out some new gay bar called Sky Bar in the Beacon Hotel on 17th Street. I'll give you the scoop once I check it out!

No comments: