Friday, June 16, 2006

Fabulous Friday!

Happy end of the week to all... I'm a little tipsy as I write this. Where do I start... first, check out Margo's fabulous photos from her New York trip. What a fun place to visit! (I could never live there because it's kinda dirty, skanky, and overhyped, but a great place to weekend). It looked like Margo and Fred had such a good time, I'm envious!
In other news, the date is set on my braces. Two Fridays from now, June 30th. It makes me nervous and excited all at the same time, especially since very few people actually know about it, so it will be a big surprise.
Today after my morning appointment, I hung out with certain two fabulous coworkers of mine at a certain Bruce's Kalorama estate, sitting by the pool, swimming and drinking. Er, I mean, my appointment lasted all afternoon cough, cough =)

No comments: