Tuesday, May 16, 2006

每日智慧

Last night was an anniversary of sorts for Stephen and I. I didn't even realize it until the last minute. He told me he was coming back Tuesday from New Jersey, but surpised me and came back early yesterday, because it was a special occasion. After racking my brain I realized, that yes, it marks an official first month of being together. He's so sneaky... and charming too... he swept me off my feet slow dancing in the middle of a bar. We must have looked funny (or drunk) but it's one of those situation where you don't care who's watching or what they think.

One thing I forgot to mention in my last entry was part of my quest to find nicer, newer, and classier gay establishments to hang out at. And this one is very close to my apartment. It's called Chloe (2473 18th St. NW) and it's located above the Saki restaurnt next to Asylum club in Adams Morgan. From the outside it looks tiny, but it own the whole two floors upstairs which has been converted into a very modern and spacious dancefloor. I think this place ranks up there with Cobalt and Apex, and I expect good things from it in the future. At the moment, it's gay party is called "Swim" and happens every Sunday night (taking the place of Lizard Lounge).

And finally, it appears there's more bizarre news from the Arctic regarding polar bears. Click here to read about the polar bear/grizzly bear offspring that was found in Canada. Global warming is getting weirder and weirder.

No comments: