Sunday, June 05, 2005

Good Ridance to Bad Rubbish

I'm thankful for the passage of time... if only because when you're having a shitty day, you know that at midnight a new day will technically begin, hopefully a better one. Normally I'm upbeat and perky in this blog, but I'll go ahead and say it, yesterday fucking sucked balls.
Depsite many things going very well in my life, allow me to bitch about the things that, while trivial, collectively attacked me all at once yesterday: headache, waiting for a friend visiting from out-of-town to contact me, my family bitching at me, Jim out of town, stuck in traffic for an hour and a half, rain, Casey (me ex) contacting me and starting an argument...
I swear some days you just regret getting out of fucking bed in the first place. I should be happy, ecstatic, at all the things going on in my life, but yesterday was the dumps. So I took an extra dose of St. John's Wort, laid in the sun, and have generally had an Adam Day.
Some good news reached my ears though as a result of a phone conversation yesterday...
Hitler Goes West
Yes, Hitler (AKA Casey, my ex) has a job interview this thursday in Los Angeles, California for some company... Do you realize what this means??? Casey not only could potentially be leaving this city, but he could be moving clear across the fucking continent!! I'll never have to see him again!! I'm doing a little dance as we speak! Move! Move! Move!
So, my faithful reader, light a candle, pray to whatever power you believe in, but let's hope he gets this job and leaves DC once and for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh (but I don't know what that says about me).