Saturday, May 14, 2005

Summer Fashions!!!

What's new? Yesterday, Friday the 13th, I went to Filene's Basement on Wisconsin Ave. for some new summer fashions!!!

Filene's is another reason I love Washington (they have stores in NYC, Boston and some other cities too I think). At Fielene's you can find names like Prada, Kenneth Cole, Versace all for 1/4 what you'd pay at a retail store. So I love this place, naturally.
Among some of my good finds on this visit were a pair of Kenneth Cole jeans... like the best pair I've ever found, they're like taylor-made for my ass (which some say I hardly have one, hence it's hard to find fitting pants), a pair of Kenneth Cole dress pants and dress shirt (for work), a Lucky shirt, a nice casual shirt. I was very happy except for the totally inept cracked out bitch working at the register who didn't know her ass from her elbow. But a small price to pay for fabulous bargains. I can't wait to go back, I could live there!
Oh, and I have another job interview... this is good, it means I can keep my options open and actually pick the best offer rather than settling for something second-rate. But what's up with all these positions not starting until June? I want money NOW!

No comments: