Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New Things...

Well, first a note about the new counter you'll see on the sidebar to your right. No, the number you see is not correct. That'd be pretty depressing if it was. I started this blog back in February of 2004, and I just put the new counter up last week. So who knows how many people have really visited my blog... so the number you see is as of May 2005. I just wanted some idea of how many people actually read this...I'm always pleasantly surprised by people talking about my blog. It's flattering.

I had a very nice night with Jim last night. I don't know what it is about him... he's very nice. Besides getting lost driving around Lincoln Park (No, NOT the band) trying to get back to Dupont Circle, it was a pleasnt evening. I met Raven at Soho much later (Jim had to go to bed...I forget some people have to go to work early in the morning), I missed comedy night, but I got to see her since I didn't see her all weekend (how odd, I know!) What else is new with me... I'm keeping to my new work-out schedule. Actually I'm really hella-sore today because my muscles are finally being used after a long winter of laziness... I'll get Jim to massage me maybe. =) I don't know what's gotten into me, either... maybe it's the spring season making my sap rise, but I've been abnormally horny lately. Like really.

And now the dessert...





Your Mexican Name Is...









Don Graciano






What's sad about the following quiz, is that I've seen more of Europe than I have of my own country... how'd that happen!?



Your Travel Profile:



You Are Well Traveled in Southern Europe (47%)

You Are Well Traveled in the Northeastern United States (43%)

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in Canada (40%)

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in Western Europe (36%)

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (25%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the United Kingdom (13%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Western United States (11%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Southern United States (8%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in Asia (4%)

You Are Untraveled in Africa (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Australia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Eastern Europe (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Latin America (0%)

You Are Untraveled in New Zealand (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Scandinavia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the Middle East (0%)


No comments: