Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fuck the Cherry Blossoms

Same as last year, this whole Cherry-blossum-mania that has decended upon DC is driving me nuts. Fuck the cherry blossums. I used to like them, now they just make me bitter and resentful for some reason.
Let's see... I'm going to try and speedily sum up the past few weeks, or at least as much as I can remember...
Easter came and went. Getting more and more frustrated with the drama involving Kurt & Bob, April Fools Day went to Guerilla Queer Bar at McFadden's on 24th St. in Foggy Bottom with Ken, Margo, and Fred and a bunch of other people, saw some cool people, finally ran into Ed again, met this fabulous midget named Marinella at the bar and had a drink with her and brought her to my circle of friends. Margo lost her ID and credit card and never did find it. It rained like cats & dogs, went to drag queen bingo at Club Chaos, had dinner in Adams Morgan, went hiking in Great Falls National Park, had dinner at Hamburger Mary's in Logan Circle on 14th St., Ozzy is moving to Texas, heckled people in Dupont Circle with Gayvid and Jordan, Comedy Night at Soho... I'm sure there's a lot more, but that's all I can remember right now.
Me and Raven's birthday's are this week (Raven on Wed. the 13th, myself on Sat. 16th) and we're already planning a blowout weekend.
[There used to be more, but my conscious won't allow me to keep it up here, like I knew it would... damn internal guilt]

No comments: