Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Serial Killers, Strippers, & Shopping Malls

Ah, hello. It has been awhile, hasn't it? I would have written yesterday but truth be told I just got too damn lazy. So what has been going on in my life?
Well for some reason I've been reading a lot about serial killers. My morbid reading tastes lately, I tell you! First it was zombies, then it was vampires, and now serial killers. Well that link I just gave is a to website with lots of information on serial killers. Fun times. But who would Adam be like, were he a serial killer, you may ask. Well...
You are Mary Bell.
You are Mary Bell. At the ripe old age of 10 you
strangled a neighbor boy, afterwhich you carved
your initals into his skin. At his funreal you
laughed. Your next victim was a 3 year old. You
pushed him off the roof, resulting in a broken
skull. After he was found you went to his
mothers house and asked to see him, she replied
tha t he was dead. You smiled brightly and said
'Oh, I know he's dead. I wanted to see him in
his coffin."
You horrid little girl you.
-smacks your hand-


Which Imfamous criminal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well! Let's temper that with a slightly less disturbing quiz. Maybe I should quit these things...people are going to start to wonder about me.


YOU ARE BASIL


What herb are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Aww, now wasn't that quaint. Ok so about my week. Me me me! So my recollection only goes back to last Wednesday (Nove 10) so that's where I'll begin. After work I randomly ran into my friends Joe, Zach, and Colleen. Chris came and joined us and we all piled into a cab going to Wet in Southeast. Well the dumbass cabbie dropped us of like six blocks away or something at Ziegfields/Secrets. So we walked through the lovely neighborhood that is southeast Washington through the darkened streets of night until we got to Wet (a gay strip club next to The Edge) and then there was ID issues.
Zach, it seems, had left his ID at work. So between the other three guys in our group we decided that my ID was the most passable for him. (Nevermind the fact that he's like 5"5' and I'm 6", or the fact that we look oh I don't know NOTHING alike). So he barrowed my newsboy cap and he and Colleen and Chris went in, while me and Joe (thank-you) waited out in the butt-ass-cold in the ghetto. The plan was that they would go in, and then Colleen would come out to meet me and give me my ID back so I could go in. Yeah, I know what you readers are thinking. Well, it sorta worked. The lady checking IDs would have been more likely to believe Zach was Tom Cruise, but they let him in anyway, albeit with big Xs on his hand. I got in no prob, but Zach kept trying to steal my hat all night. Too bad it looks betta on me! haha! A highlight of the night (for me anyway) was when the hot daddy-ish guy in a cop uniform told me "spread 'em son" and "frisked" me against the bar with his police baton. I've been a bad boy...very very bad.
Hmmm....thursday work and hung out after work at Soho, went home, talked to this guy I met on Friendster. Speaking of which I am going down to RIchmond to meet him for the first time. Actually I'm a bit nervous. I meen I've never done the whole meeting people online thing, I've always met people face-to-face. So we shall see what happens. He seems like a really sweet guy, and he's attractive/cute. Friday, sad as this sounds, I can't really remember WHAT I did. I really can't. Saturday I went shopping in Georgetown, namely to find a gift for someone. My friends Colleen and Zach, who I mentioned earlier, both work at the Sephora on M st. so I paid them a visit and got hooked up. I love that store! I also wound up hangin gout with my ex (I know, I know) which is usually a bad idea and winds up being a disaster, but he was abnormally nice and civil. I've noticed he has more control over his behaviour in public these days. Maybe he is finally starting to change and grow up. Well he's a day late and a dollar short. And I still only trust him as far as I can throw him (and I can't even pick him up!).
The next day too I went shopping and had dinner with my friends Kurt, Bob, and Kurt's boyfriend Travis. I got some cute jeans at Hollister but I'm going to have to take them back tomorrow because they don't fit right, and some nice shirts at H&M. Christmas may not be here yet, but I am already shopping... for ME. I need to control myself. And today, Monday (ok it's after midnight so it's technically Tuesday now) I went to the post office to mail a package, got some food, went to work. Seriously, how exciting. I live for my weekends. Of course I could go out everynight of the week like some uber-fags around here tend to, but then I never did like being flat broke and going to work with nasty hangovers. My weekends begin on Thursday, typically.
Alright, I'll stop babbling and with love until next time... In the meantime feel free to Email me!

No comments: