Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Punks, Queers, and Skaterboys, oh my!

You are Bettie Page!
You're Bettie Page!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

What is it with me and the whole good boy-next-door vs. total kinky gayboi perv dichotomy that I suffer from? It feels like I'm Clark Kent somedays... where's a phonebooth to change in when I need one?
Well, we're in October, one of my favorite months of the year (I think I dicussed my love of Autumn earlier). And honestly I think this time of year is the best time of year to be in Washington. The whole city just somehow seems more clear and alive during the Fall, I can't explain it. Also one has to consider the fact that we are in a strange area, climate-wise. The summers are too hot and humid, the winters are ass-freezing cold. And there really is no spring here...it seems to jump from winter straight to summer. So Autumn here is perfect.

Sunday I went to Great Falls National Park
for the first time... if you haven't been I can't urge you enough to go. I'll even drive your ass there if you don't have a car! Anyway it's one of DC/Northern Virginia's best kept secrets, and it's about 15 miles west of Georgetown (follow GW pkwy to Georgetown Pike/rt.193). It's really beautiful. And I'm thinking it would be a sweet place to bring a date. And if they piss you off you can push them over the waterfall. "Woops, Mr. Ranger...I told him not to stand that close to the edge!"
The Falls

Let's see, what else is new. Ok, does anyone else have a thing for punk rock boys? I mean really, I'll take a scruffy punk rock boy over some "clean cut" Abercrombie boy any day of the week. Hmmmm. For instance, I met this really cute punk boy last night with a mohawk and a cute face and blue eyes to kill for. Unfortunately he says he is straight (for now anyway...) but he was shaking his ass to me and taunting me and my other friend who was drooling over him, saying things such as "this ass is virgin, it's tight, you know you want it!" Why tempt me with such thoughts! But it got me involved in an interesting discussion with some other gay men about our tastes. When it comes to deliciously dirty punks and rockabillies, it seems you either love em or you hate em. Which means less compatition for me, because even the geekiest guy looks hot on a skateboard.

No comments: