Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Homo for the Holidays, Part II

So as my friends know, I survived the "meet the parents" Thanksgiving, and now... Sean has been invited back for the HOlidays both Christmas Eve and Christmas.

yes, that means this will be my first time bringing a boyfriend home to potentially sleep in the guest bedroom with. I can't help it, but it makes me feel a tad uncomfortable. I mean, I know we're adults and all - and I commend my parents acceptance. But going home with a boyfriend makes me feel like a teenager again for some reason. And spending the night with Sean... I can't explain it. Even though I didn't grow up in the house they currently live in, the idea still feels awkward .

The real kicker is that Chef Sean is cooking dinner for my family!

PS - I realize today I missed my usual "DILF Wednesday" installment. The Poison Pen currently has a bad cough and stayed home at Sean's place in McLean today and let him take care of me. So I promise when I'm feeling better I'll make it up to you. Any DILF special requests?

PSS - I rarely do product promos, by I gotta tell you: Tylenol Nighttime Cough and Sore Throat Syrup is way better than even Nyquil - and they aren't fucking around with that stuff either! I took some and by the time Sean and I got to the grocery store to pick something up, I almost fell out of the car into the parking lot. It's like taking bong hits! Cough Syrup Martinis!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A laugh for Chef Tom - DILF http://wwwimage.cbs.com/cms/files/images/primetime/numb3rs/bio/robmorrow.jpg


And Chef is cooking for Festivus, you have yourself a great guy there ;)

mente pensativa said...

Well, I think it's grand!

Congrats and be mary for merry! ;)