Thursday, December 04, 2008

Hey Mr DJ...

So Sean and I have a bit of a conundrum: We don't have a "song." You know, how every couple has a "song." Whether it was playing on the car radio the first time you made out, or something they sang to one night at Karaoke, most couples seem to have one. I know pretty much every guy I've dated had a song with me (well, I can't recall one for Drunky - anyone know any songs about dating an angry drunk?).
SO - I need to find a song, I'm thinking. Any good candidates? It can't be Bette Midler's "Wind Beneath My Wings," Elton John's "Tiny Dancer," or Snow Patrol's "Run." - Don't laugh, I can't help the fact my exes all had bad taste in music (minus Snow Patrol - I had to give M****** credit for that one).

1 comment:

Phillip B said...

How about 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift? It's a little country but good :)