Friday, October 17, 2008

Cokey Candy

Rejoice, it's FridAAy!So here's some random shiz:

Cocaine Meets Cotton Candy - I want some! Only my girl Amy Winehouse could have come up with something like this.

Luke Perry from the original 90210 (not this new travesty I refuse to watch) had a birthday recently. It made me think: I always like his character, Dylan. He was the "bad boy" of the show. What is it about the bad boys? Oh well, I'm over that, I have Sean now, my little Eagle Scout!

I know I'll never hear the end of it from some friends, but I can't help it: I can't help it, I kinda like Britney's new song, "Womanizer." The guy in the video is actually kinda hot. Britney needs to move her crazy-train ass over. Or at least help me record a gay version I can send to Anderson Cooper!

1 comment:

mente pensativa said...

Well well, I have to say. Go Ms. Britney Spears.

I instantly liked her new video. I've not been a #1 fan type, but I have grown to respect aspects of her career. She's incredible to still be able to make such a comeback.

She looks great and love love love the office suit outfit. Hot!!

I want her shoes when she plays the driver in the end scenes.