Monday, September 22, 2008

Two Truths and a Lie

Let’s see what’s in the news for this magical Monday, the fall equinox:

George Michael busted again, in a park with drugs. Again. Seriously, this is so old-school gay, cruising in parks and such. Come on, George!


Pirates Upstage Westboro Baptist Church – this is seriously funny, matey!

And finally, it seems my husband #1, Anderson Cooper, has found a new love in some hussy homowrecking twink nobody, whose "acting" credits include the shiteous Another Gay Movie. Anderson, you have to be kidding me. I don’t why Michael Musto of The Village Voice is spreading these lies! That’s it, Andy, I’m doubling my alimony claim!

2 comments:

mente pensativa said...

OH dear! First of all, seriously one of the worst gay movies ever. IT did no justice to the community though I doubt it was trying to do anything with its message. Ugh!

How dare he?!? Witches unite! lol

mente pensativa said...

Oh, furthermore, I used to defend Mr. Michael, but seriously get yourself "fixed". This is ridiculous. I mean, I think I'm the only gay man that I know of still trying to hold on to the good old days of Wham and G. Michael. I love his music and lyrics, but this is crazy!! HAHAHA!! Thanks for posting this, it is getting old, but it is funny.