Sunday, May 04, 2008

Breaking the Spell

It's been a very international week in terms of blog visitors - I've had people viewing this page from Senegal, Spain, Belgium, India, Denmark, France, and New Zealand. Greetings to them as well as to my faithful (and fAAithful) readers!

So today after brunch with a neighbor, Sean and I went to Harper's Ferry to enjoy a beautiful day out. Now after a last unfortunate attempt at visiting there, the running joke was that McDrunkerson had put a curse on the place. Well that spell is broken because Sean and I had a wonderful time today! I'm only pissed I forgot the camera. We had a wonderful time - I know it's West Virginia but it's a nice little day trip and there are lots of wineries in and around the area. Speaking of which, I think it's time for another big group wine trip!

Changing topics from McDrunkerson to McDreamy!

The other day I was talking with a friend and she reminded me of Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey AKA McDreamy! Sigh, he make me feel all gooey inside like a soft warm brownie with fudge sauce.

I could never face the shame of actually going to see his latest chick-flick, Made of Honor. But I'd be lying if I didn't want to see it just a little bit... just an little, little tiny bit. Sigh. The man is like catnip.

No comments: