Monday, December 17, 2007

With My Back to the Wind

Hope all has been well with everyone! I'm looking forward to over a week off for the holidays. A bit stressed about all the things to do and what not, but the drama is part of the "fun" of the season I suppose. I've been in kind of a strange mood lately; I haven't gone out as much as I usually do.
The work holiday party was actually a lot of fun, aboard the Spirit of Washington. Afterwards we had drinks at the Beacon hotel. And after that I met friends at Halo. It was quote an evening. And I ended up at Town but I really didn't stay long as I was getting over a flu-like thing I had earlier in the week, and I was sure that a day-long binge was not doing me any favors.
Poor Sean has been working a lot and long hours lately, so we haven't been able to see much of eachother. Saturday night we saw eachother for a bit, we had dinner and coffee. I was wet and cold by the time I got home, so I declined another round of Town and actually managed to wrap all of my presents.
Last night myself and others met ou friend Marc for a sort of goingaway dinner before he leaves for Vietnam for almost a month, at an Ethiopian restaurant on U St. I hadn't had that in ages, I forgot how yummy the injera sponge bread can be...

Song of the day...

No comments: