Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HOlidaze

Whatever that elusive holiday "spirit" is I think I came close to it this weekend. I braved not one but two malls in the suburban gift-buying race known as December. Thus far I've done pretty well and resisted temptation to buy for myself. By the way, if you are ever in Old Town Alexandria, Margo introduced me last week to a wonderful little Lebanese place on Cameron St. called the Pita House. Unassuming from first looks, but it’s very good. And did I mention that I love Border's and Macy's? Life-savers!
My work is having a holiday party on a river lunch cruise. Because being trapped on a boat with coworkers...nevermind I won't even go there.
I'm also planning on a do-it-myself "Festivus Fondue" party in the near future with the VIPs probably knowing who they are already. I make a mean-ass fondue and I actually have two fondue sets, one that Drunky gave me a few years back I still have. The only positive thing I have from that mess, actually LOL.
I don’t really have much else, besides Sean and I shopping and doing the weekend going-out thing. But for your random entertainment...

Festivus Cards - 1, 2
Airing of Grievances Worksheet
Brit, why do you do this to yourself?
Me as "Chef Tom's" Groupie - "I think the guitarist is dreamy"



Meez 3D avatar avatars gamesMeez 3D avatar avatars games
Sean and I - digitally remastered

No comments: