Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fresh Like Irish Spring!

Ok, now as much as I make fun of Maryland, I have to concede that MD's governor and former mayor of Baltimore, Martin O'Malley is a total hottie. (he even has a rock band, see photo)

Now see, given the St Patrick's Day weekend, O'Malley is an Irishman worth a few pots of gold and some Guiness. Meanwhile I'm sure other people of Irish decent I know are still crawling out of the gutters.

So, this weekend I DROVE to Chicago (10-11 hours of cornfield goodness - that's all there is to Ohio and Indiana) for my cousin Kala's wedding. I will post photo links soon. All I can say is she was beautiful and it was a great wedding. Driving back from Chicago the day after the reception wasn't pretty, and it's good to be back home.

I want to give a warm congratulations on Margo and Fred's 7th anniversay that was this past Sunday, and on their new place on Capitol Hill. All the best!!
And speaking of new beginnings, today is the first day of Spring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! We love our new house and look forward to our first summer in the city with wonderful friends.