Friday, April 28, 2006

My Sap is Rising

So Spring is here, and I've been seeing a great guy the past few weeks. I randomly met him at the Caribou Coffee on 14th & Rhode Island Ave. His names Stephen, ( NO, hold the "Adam & Steve" jokes )he's 27, and he's very handsome.
We've been going out and having fun with eachother for sometime now, but I didn't want to spill the beans on my blog until it amounted to anything. I'm still not sure if he's going to know about this blog or not, given what happened with the last guy that unfortunately joined Adam's Hall of Dictator Ex-es.

Stephen is intelligent, nice, and has classy, intelligent friends who can exist outside of the trashy bars. I have a feeling we're going to continue having fun.
Well, it's been a fun yet busy week in the wake of a certain environmental holiday. My life is oh so much easier now (with a few exceptions). And there's something about Spring that really does, er, make one's sap rise. I don't know what it is.

No comments: