Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here We Go Again...

It snowed Tuesday night when I was walking back home around 11 pm. How weird is that? Well the weather seems to be matching reality in terms of weirdness. It was Tuesday night when, getting home from work, I got a call from Casey ("Hitler", if that label still applies) coming over from his place (remembering he now only lives 3 blocks from me) to come over and talk. Oh... the whole thing is so surreal. I never imagine I'd be quasi-friends with him. I really don't know what to make of it.



And last night I went on a quasi-date, or rather a date-type thing that I apparently was not aware was a date. In other words, I met this guy platonically, but he made it rather obvious he wanted something more, and it caught me a little off guard. And next week I am meeting two other guys. One works in my office building, a South African man who approached me and asked me out, his treat, once he got back from a trip. And there's another guy I met who lives on Capital Hill, seems really interesting, so we shall see. Good things always come in three.

No comments: