Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Adam's World Tour

It occured to a few days ago whether I was a well-traveled person or not. Most of my friends seem to have done more travelling than I have, but then, this is Washington so that doesn't say much. Just a thought...
Countries Adam has visited:

United States - Well, this one is obvious. Cities I have have spent large amounts of time in: Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia, Cincinnatti, San Francisco, Portland, Baltimore. States I have at least visited: DC, Virginia, Maryland, North & South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York (upstate & city), Delaware, West Virginia, California, Oregon, Washington State.

Canada - Montreal and Quebec City

United Kingdon - London, Dover

France - Calais, Paris, Bordeaux, Carcassone, Nice, Cannes

Monaco

Spain - Barcelona

Italy - Florence, Pisa, Orvieto, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Bari, Ancona, Venice

Vatican - (Does that really count?)

San Marino

Greece - Patras, Athens, Piraeus, Thesolloniki, Mykonos, Naxos, Tinos, Delos

Austria - Vienna

Germany - Munich, Mainz

Liechtenstien - Vaduz(another city-state...do these really count?)

Switzerland - Lucerne

The Netherlands - Amsterdam, Vollendam, Monickendam, Edam

Belgium - Brussles

South Korea -Seoul, In'chon, Suwon

So that brings my count up to 17 nations, including the city-states. Not too shabby for a 24- year old I suppose.

Countries that Adam has not seen, but would like to:

Russia
Sweden
Iceland (Scandanavian boys!!)
Thailand
Cyprus
Malta
Portugal
Turkey
Cuba
Brazil

As you can see, for the most part, I like the warmer, Mediterranean climates. What can I say?

No comments: