Thursday, May 05, 2005

April Showers Bring May Flowers... ugh

First... am I the only one who thinks it's ironic that Paris Hilton is staring in a movie called "House of Wax?" Typecasting?

Anyway, let's see how far back I can remember what's been going on...
Sunday was the first of May, it was a beautiful day, and I met Jim for brunch at Pepper's. We had a good breakfast over mimosas (even though I prefer bloody marys as my morning alcohol kick.)
He took me back to his place on Capital Hill. I'm blushing just thinking about it.

So later that same day, I went to meet some friends in Dupont Circle, enjoying the sun and people watching.
Monday I went to comedy night at Soho... and somehow it wasn't painful. It was actually funny... there were lots of funny new comics. I'm regaining my faith in comedy night.
Tuesday night I met Raven and Ken at The Brickskeller for drinks to celebrate the end of Raven's exam over glasses of my favorite beer, framboise.
It's a very hard beer to find in this country, but that's why I love The Brickskeller, and I'm glad I introduced two more friends to the framboise cult.

That's what's been new with me... more to come. And remember my drink-making contest below!

No comments: