Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Yule be Sorry...

Well happy Winter Solstice/Yule to all, today is the first official day of Winter in the Northern Hemisphere! It snowed quite a bit night before last, and I feel very much in the spirit. Actually, I just got a check of Christmas money from my family, so I definately am in a better mood.



Hmmm there's been so much going on in my life lately I don't know where to begin. Hmmm, well if you are bored, go visit my friend Kiki's livejournal. You know, I almost started an account with Livejournal but I'm not sure I liked it as much as Blogger.

Let's see...well I got really upset friday night while attending a Guerilla Queer Bar invasion. For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, it's basically a bunch of gay people "invading" a predominantly straight bar. Normally lots of fun. I missed the last two sadly, but I made an effort to come to this one...until...

The ex. Yes, he came, and even though his sorry ass showed up for all of four seconds and then left, it was enough to ruin my evening completely. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM IHATEHIMMMMMMMM!!!!
I really wish he'd just stay the fuck out of my life completely! Or better yet go step in front of an oncoming metrobus.

Fortunately this weekend I also learned that the antics and misbehaviors of my Neaderthal ex should not bother me so much. After all, I had a good time with my real and true friends, I have my family, and I have a guy I'm becomming romantically involved with. So basically I can do without enemies or people trying to ruin my good time. Incidentally, among my gifts at the gift-exchange I did with my friends, I got Kill Bill (one of the movies I am obsessed with!), the new CD by Gwen Stefani (which totally kicks ass), and the new CD by Ciara.

Well, the week is far from over, I'll keep you posted on how the holidays go for me. And if you want to get me something, feel free... like, say, maybe Chris Carrabba with a big bow under my Yule tree?
Speaking of which, have you noticed his new emo/hipster haircut. I think I'm partial to his old look, but you be the judge...
Before:

After:

No comments: