Thursday, November 04, 2004

Living in the Twilight Zone /... defeat

"You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone..."
-Rod Serling

Well that's pretty much how I feel today. Except I felt a little worse yesterday. I had been at Cobalt DC (which is their very fun Tuesday night retro party, by the way) with a friend watching the Elections go down...and down...and down. I didn't even feel like getting out of bed yesterday. And today I feel pretty dark about all this still, and its a shitty cold rainy day and I need a valium & a prozac and a glass of wine to wash it down with.

Ok, maybe I'm getting a bit whiney. So moving on (and hoping this is all a sick dream that I will wake up from and find Kerry as the real victor)
Speaking of the Twilight Zone earlier, if you liked the old episodes of that show, perhaps you like Rod Serling's other less-known television series, Night Gallery. Night Gallery is one of my personal favorites, and it features a couple storylines inspired by one of my favorite horror authors, Howard Philips Lovecraft.

Hmmm, what else is going on? Well maybe for 2008 we should elect this woman for President:
DenaAegeanSea

Ok, well I think I am psychologically worn out from all this stress of the last few days. seriously, I think I want to fall into a nice 3-day coma after today.

No comments: