Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Playing With Your Head...

They say that in the first minutes after you wake up, you can be at your most creative. This is because you have just exited sleep, where you somehow have tapped into the collective unconsciousness. Somehow, this never applies to me. I feel drained when I wake up in the morning, not inspired!
And that makes me want to rant about my hatred for morning people. I've always been a nocturnal creature myself, and nothing annoys me more that waking up early (because one doesn't have a choice sometimes) and finding a person sitting with their coffee, grapefruit, whole bran healthy whatever, having a "complete breakfast" after just having run their normal 5,000 mile jog before going to work to start a wonderful new day (insert Stepford Wife-ish smile).
Ugh!
Ok, I really don't know where I was going with that one. But it's worth mentioning I did just wake up a few minutes ago. And look what crap I produced. Fabulous.
And now, to play with your head...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch sdtuy at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Fcuknig amzanig huh?

No comments: