Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Kinky Fantasies and...France!

france
France


What Country Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, now on to more pressing matters. I am, as you read this, preparing for my Halloween costume for this year. For me Halloween is always a big deal! I get all worked up about what I'm going to wear. So this year my costume is going to be... (drumroll please)
A Catholic Schoolboy

Yes! And if any hot guy out there wants to accompany me as my "Holy Father" looking to "give me Communion" feel free to come dressed as a priest.
Ok, I better explain. Anyone offended by fetishistic discussion should leave right now.
I've always had this weird things about being a naughty Catholic schoolboy. Hey, some people have leather and whips, some people like watersports. I want to be taken over some guys knee and be spanked for being a bad little boy. IS that so wrong? =)
Now why, you may ask? I can't say. It's funny because I have always been more of a top guy myself. Or to use a gay baseball analogy, I've always preferred to play pitcher instead of catcher. Now, I can be a relief catcher when the need arises, but it's not my thing. And maybe that's why, deep down, I have some dark little fantasies about being a submissive innocent schoolboy. Because it's the opposite of what I am, and yet reflects a part of my inner self. Too much to swallow? (pun intended).
As far as the specifics of this whole thing, who can say? I'm not Catholic by any means. I was raised in a pretty Athiest family environment. Religion in general doesn't sit well with me- I'm too much of a Marxist. So I have no real, er, repressed memory from childhood driving me towards a (as George Michael would say) father figure. Maybe it comes from watching too many movies. Of course, I have the usual gay male prison fantasy too, but that doesn't mean I want to get arrested!
This post DID at some point have a plot. But I forgot what it was. I was rambling about my Halloween costume. Ah, I'm going to bed.
By the way, the Autumnal Equinox is going to occur this Wednesday the 22nd. Have an Exceptional Equinox!

No comments: