Thursday, August 19, 2004

Kill Adam Vol 1

You know, I was watching Kill Bill Vol. II today. What can I say, I love both volumes. Yet I have this creeping feeling that if and when I do get married, a certain less-than-stable Bill-esque ex boyfriend of mine (whom I will not name here) will come and create a massacre. Which will, of course, force me to go on a roaring rampage of revenge. Better start brushing up on my samurai techniques. In the meantime, here is a fun quiz. And I was shocked at my personal results, even though I think Daryll Hannah is FIERCE.

Elle Driver (California Mountain Snake)




You're Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You're usually alone, but that's the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it's Bill, of course... but even then you're still hesitant).

Kill Bill: Which Deadly Viper Assassin Are You? (Vol. II spoilers... results with pics)

No comments: