Thursday, June 04, 2009

Wake Me up When June Ends

So yeah, I know I haven't been keeping up with The Poison Pen the way I should have, having needed to divert my energies elsewhere lately. This does not, of course, means things have not been happening.

I've been a bit more reclusive than usual - though that is slowly changing. I have been spending a lot of my free time with Sean, as he's been a huge pillar of support (as have my friends, too). Honestly, sometimes I'm just so exhausted all I feel like doing is having dinner with Sean, but lately I've been coming around. I went out the other night with friends to 80's night at Cobalt, I've been out for dinner and drinks with friends a lot to.

Oh, and before I forget, my favorite Greek place finally did open up a location in the city, so it's no longer necessary for those of you in the District to trek out to Rockville anymore. The new Cava is on 8th street SE, a block down from Banana Cafe in Eastern Market.If you go anywhere for dinner this month, go to Cava, I can't sing their praises enough. Actually on second thought, don't go there, because you'll take up tables for me and my friends! ;P

I'll let you know how things progress, of course! Thanks to everyone who's had my back this last month! XOXOXO

No comments: