Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beware the Ides of March!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up as much as I normally do. It's been a fun yet busy week. I went out with the other "witches" and friends last Thursday to celebrate my 2-year anniversary at my current job. We had a lovely dinner at Floriana's and drinks at Cobalt.
Friday, I went out to celebrate the going-away of my friend "Homocop." he rented one of those party buses, which meant drinking on the bus, pub crawls through several bars, the mess of a night ending at Town. But I had a great time! Saturday, after recovering from hungover, I went out with Sean to Lebanese Taverna.
Sunday, after the whole Daylight Savings Time through us off, we went and had a picnic at Great Falls together, since it was a nice warm day. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera!
I took off work today for a "me-time" day, and went with Sean (as he usually has Wednesdays off) to the Zoo. Now is the perfect time to go - it was dead with zero tourists. Loved it!
I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow...

No comments: