Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh He's Just Being Drunky

First off, I have to post this awww-inducing photo from the hella crazy fires that are blazing across Australia (and what did Australia ever do to make me mad, you may wonder? I'll tell you what - Hugh Jackman won't return my calls!)


Let's see... I've been meaning to blog about this one for awhile: the feud of Faye Dunaway vs. "actress" and "singer" Disney-creation Hilary Duff. Duff has been cast in an upcoming remake of Bonnie and Clyde and Dunaway -w ho stared in the original asked, validly, "Couldn't they at least cast a real actress?" Ouch! Now Duff is talking smack back and saying her fans don't even know who Dunaway is.

Hilary, sit down for a moment, we need to talk. Have you ever seen Faye in Mommie Dearest? She'll eff you up! Hils, if I were you I would run home and hide any wire hangers. Scrub the bathroom, and make sure you clean under any flowerpots! She's not mad at you, she's mad at the dirt...

Oh, and I have to blog about the whole Chris Brown going all Drunky McDrunkerson (like my ex) and hitting Rhianna. I'm still in disbelief! I love Rhianna!

Violence is never the answer (Drunky, are you reading this?). Oh and Happ Valentine's Day ya'll!

No comments: