Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas with the Family

Well I haven't updates since Christmas Eve. So, obviously I'm here writing this which means I've survived my second holiday bringing Sean home - this time for a full 27 hours. Sean and I came over on Christmas Eve for the little party my mom puts together every year, along with my brother's girlfriend, who also stayed or the next day (and helped make things less awkward by having another non-family member around the house. Actually it all went amazingly well - I might have to bring Sean home for more holidays. Everyone was so well behaved and cheerful! (Poor Sean doesn't know the half of it LOL)
Sean made amazing food fro Christmas day dinner, we all had fun opening our presents together the next morning, playing with my parent's new puppy. It was a Festivus to remember!



No comments: