Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Once Bitten...

Sunday evening, after nursing a bit of a hangover from all of the Festivus cheer the previous night, we went to Lauriol Plaza for brunch (by brunch I mean 3:30 pm) and then hit a movie since it was like 20 degrees outside and I really didn't feel like doing anything. There are plenty of good movies out - but Sean indulged my sweet tooth for pure fluff and we saw the new movie Twilight starring Robert Pattinson as the brooding bad-boy vampire.
Le swoon... I know some of my friends don't get what it is about him that makes me all moist in my manties (sorry for that image). But at least my friend Kim is with me on this one! R-Pats is like catnip for the eyes, I could just look at him all day. I'd even give up garlic for a vampire like him.

No comments: