Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hAAppy New Year!

It’s hard to believe another year has passed by. 2009 is upon me already!

Which makes me pause to reflect and think forward. I mean, thus far the past few years have been ones of stability and relative happiness. But I’d be lying if sometimes I didn’t ask myself “What’s next?”

I am happy living where I live, I’m happy with Sean and being surrounded by good friends who I’ve been lucky enough to have through many years. And yet I also realize nothing can last forever.

Some of the big questions are too intimidating to think about. Like I have no idea what direction I want to take career wise as a next step. I know eventually the desire to try living somewhere else will be too strong to resist.

Whatever happens – I hope 2009 is a year of positive changes and good things for me and all of my friends. And my enemies can go hit by a bus. “Champagne for real friends – real pain for sham friends!”

Today I’m chilling wine, shredding various Swiss cheeses and chopping bread and fruit for a fondue dinner I’m preparing for Sean. I swear that electric fondue pot was the best thing that Drunky McDrunkerson ever gave me LOL.

Happy New Years!!

No comments: