Monday, November 10, 2008

The Witch of November

First off it was great last week having a hAApy hour with friends - I hope Ben had a safe flight back to London. I hadn't been back to Town in a long time, too. Fun times! And thanks to everyone for their happy anniversary wishes!

Sean and I had a great anniversary weekend. We went back to the restaurants where it all began. Whats funny is that is some ways it felt like a first date all over again - I love the fact that Sean and I are growing and discovering each other.

Ok, so technically Sean was living in Maryland when I first met him, but he's a Virginia boy now!

Sunday Sean and I went to the Shenandoah wine country for a romantic little day trip. The leaves were at their peak (not quite as spectacular as Canada, but still very pretty). In particular we visited the time-tested Rappahannock Cellars, and Chester Gap Cellars We tasted wine - and brought plenty back to last me until Fesitvus!

Speaking of the HOlidays, what are people's plans for Thanksgiving (and though it seems far away, Chrismahanukwanzakah / Festivus)?

No comments: