Wednesday, November 05, 2008

DILF Wednesdays: Dennis Quaid is That You?

I was thinking of doing a post-Election Day "DILF" entry of John McCain from back in his Vietnam pilot days. Yes, he's crazy and cranky now, but you have to hand it to the man, he was hawt when he was younger. I woulda hit it, just sayin.

On my flight to San Fran on Thursday (by the way, LOVE Virgin America 1st class) I watched an in-flight movie with Dennis Quaid called "Smart People" in which he plays a curmudgeon-y yet lovable professor who falls in love with a character played by Sarah Jessica Parker. The hilarious Thomas Haden Church is in it, too. Unfortunately so is that troll Ellen Page (you know, the "Juno" girl). I don't know why she bothers me so much, but I kept waiting for her to get blown up or something. But I'm rambling... so here is the DILF McDILFerson hawtness that is Dennis Quaid. Not bad at all for 53, right?!


No comments: