Tuesday, November 04, 2008

And the winner is...

So I arrived back from San Francisco - I had an amazing time celebrating Water Witch (and of course the Blue Dog's) birthday, and of course Halloween in the Castro. I was looking through the photos we took and I'm scared to post them! Well, maybe when I have time to upload them I may have a link. Sordid!

I hate that feeling when you've been flying and after you land you still feel like your moving! Anyway, the election is underway and I was thinking about writing some rant about it, but I swear with the 24-7 obsessive and omnipresent coverage, there's really nothing I can add. I'm thinking about throwing my TV out the window, but oh wait, there's the damn internets!

Sigh, where's my valium to get through this Election Day...

No comments: