Monday, May 19, 2008

Crack the Whip!

Holy Photoshop! I don't know how they do it, but even though Harrison Ford is like 4 zillion years old, he's still a hot hot man. Maybe it's the fedora, I don't know. I am looking forward to seeing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull this weekend!

I don't know about that Shia LeBoeuf kid, though. He could be hot, when he's not getting arrested at Walgreens. ha!

In my continuing series "Ex and the City" - today I had lunch with "S" (last week I had lunch with Casey) and it was really nice. I guess not much to report, but it's great being able to be his friend and have lunch together.

I admit in my personal life I've been sketchy with the details surrounding things between Sean and I, which I think we are trying to work on. In fact I'm meeting him in about 20 mins to have dinner and talk. Maybe I'll feel like writing about it in more serious detail later. Right now it's kinda hard to put into words. I am hopeful.

No comments: