Monday, December 03, 2007

Uptown, Downtown

Friday night was a Britney-themed party at Be Bar, so of course you know I was there. Somehow it wasn't trashy enough. I mean, the kitsch factor should have been turned up a notch. At any rate I shared many Cherry Bombs with certain friends before they dragged me (kicking and screaming, of course) to Town. I hadn't been there for the Friday night party before, but I had a good time.
Saturday I honestly didn't accomplish much besides attempt some shopping. My problem every holiday season is all the cool shit comes out in December, so I wind up wanting to buy everything - for myself! I still haven't accomplished any shopping for others.
Saturday night Sean surprised me by bringing food and cooking dinner for me! He prepared leg of lamb and other sundry things. I couldn't stop eating it was so great. Sean doesn't cook often (being a chef and all, I imagine he gets tied of being around food) but when he does, he's amazing.
We went out that night, but first to Phillip's house for brownies and a new drink named after our favorite chihuahua, Louis.
The Louis: equal parts cranberry juice and Disoronno amaretto, shaken.
We went to Town yet again. Other clubs must be feeling the sting, because Town has been consistently packed. I had a great time, but I didn't last all night. I'm glad Sean was with me, to take me home.
The next day I feel bad because I sort of let the day pass by - it's not my fault the sun sets at 5 now! By the time we got ready, we wound up going for Chinese for "blinner." It was a wet cold day anyway, what's the point of getting out of bed?!
Tonight I am going to attempt to make a Thai green curry. If it comes out edible I will share the recipe. If not, I have Dominos on speed dial.
Currently in my iPod:
Filo & Peri - "Anthem"
Robyn - "With Every Heartbeat" Remix
Britney Spears - "Piece of Me"
Ida Corr - "Let Me Think About It (Fedde Le Grand Remix)"

Updates: Christmas Disaster Generator!

No comments: