Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tea Time with Adam

Sigh, so I arrived back from the U.K. Sunday night (and Sean was kind enough to pick me up) and I'm still recovering from a wild time in the world's most awesome city, hands-down, London.

Everytime I'm there I feel so..invigorated, I guess. I don't know what it is but London is something else. I daydream about the idea of living there. Of course there's a) immigration - why did we have to have that stupid little revolution? and b) expense. London is fabulous, but one thing it isn't is cheap. ($4 USD for a Diet Coke, you get the idea...) So basically I'd need a job willing to sponsor my visa and offer double my current salary. BUT one can try...

I actually didn't take that many pictures - too scandalous to take. But the few g-rated photos I do have I will post soon. I think Phillip had an awesome birthday week. I've been feeling a tad under the weather since I got back, though I'm sure that had nothing to do with all the world travelling I've done lately.

It's a bit depressing being home again, especially with the lack-luster "entertainment" DC has to offer. Our sad excuses for clubs have nothing on the dance-till-noon-the-next-day amazing venues such as G-A-Y and the fabulous Club Fire. In retrospect all the days kinda blurred into one long (mis)adventure. But alas, I will be back soon, no doubt. Hopefully for longer too. Cheers!

No comments: