Friday, September 21, 2007

Gimme More

Hello on this beautiful Friday morning! It’s been awhile since my last post (and some mean people at YouTube decided to take down all the Britney videos because of some silly thing called "copywrite" - whatever).
What have I been up to in the last few weeks? In no particular order; visiting my family, Adams Morgan Day, lots of work, having dinner this week with Sean at my favorite Greek restaurant, Cava. You know how much fun I poke at Maryland, but seriously, this one is worth the drive. Go figure it's so hard to find good Greek in the city. Oh, and in my spare time I can’t help it: watching all this Britney drama unfold has been heavenly.
You have to understand this is vindication for me. For years all my gay friends have been singing Brit’s praises about how awesome she is. And now she’s finally showing her true colors and I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!" White-Trash Princess seriously looks like she belongs on the steps of her trailer, collecting food stamps, with curlers in her hair. Dang y’all!
You know, the other day another person told me "Wow, Adam, you’ve lost weight." What is this? If I lost any more weight I would disappear entirely. It’s not easy being a 29-30 waist, dang y’all!
Photo of the Week

No comments: