Monday, February 20, 2006

Three Strange Days

I for one am glad I didn't have to work today... Happy President's Day, for those of you also fortunate enough not to have to work. Sigh...I'm still feeling a bit sluggish from last night.

I had a great weekend all together. Saturday night I went with some friends back to Churreria Madrid, it was just as yummy this time around (and the churros at the end are always the best part). Unlike my last visit, the place was packed. That night it was also 15 degrees outside. Now, I don't want to sound like a wuss, but that was REALLY cold.

And that's all I have to say about that. And maybe this is stereotyipcally gay, but I have also indulged in a little retail therapy. I should be celebrating (I got a significant payraise at my job) so I have found that, yeah, shopping really can bring happiness (albeit shortlived). Georgetown is fun when you have money to burn.

Tonight I am trying a new recipe (I'm tired of eating out all the time lately)- it's an Indian curry dish with cocount milk, sweet peppers, chicken, and other veggies. If it turns out good, I'll post the recipe. And if I really like you, I may save some for you. =)

No comments: