Thursday, November 10, 2005

November, November

AH, my dear blog readers, so much has happened!! First off, I hate moving, but everything that could possibly go wrong did... For starters is you plan on doing a do-it-yourself move, do NOT use U-Haul. They are assholes who systematically fucked me over and put me in a black mood. WHY does moving have to be such drama. And HOW in 24 years on this planet did I acquire so much STUFF??
I won't even go into the details of my Kafka-esque drama Friday and Saturday, but by Saturday night I was completely moved in to the new place on 19th St, and I needed a drink. Several Long Island Iced Teas in fact with my friend Ken at Omega.
Sunday I had the pleasure of going to Meridian Hill Park (off 16th st.) for their drum and music sessions that happen every sunday, weather permitting, until around 9pm. It was absolutely amazing, dozens of drumers, flutes, guitars, dancers, African, Carribean, Brazilian beats. And all kinds of people from all walks of life. It's truly an experience everyone in DC should go to at least once! (if only to see the beautiful Meridian Hill Park)

I went on a fantastic date last night with a certain someone. We had a great dinner at Lauriol Plaza, followed by a pleasant walk on a perfect autumn night, to sharing glasses of framboise at the Brickskeller. It was a wonderful night.
What more can I say?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the freaks come out!

FireWitch said...

That's right, how could I forget that part! "All the freaks come out, the freaks come out at night!"